Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 2: It's official!

Weight: 237.4

Hi everyone!

Sorry for my lack of posting lately. I had a bad bad weekend  BUT I did lose weight! Bonus I suppose.

I am back on track now and feeling better than ever! Loving my life and excited about reaching me goal. Because I WILL reach it! I have to reach it!

I joined weight watchers online yesterday! I made it official. I am glad I did because it is so easy to follow and I really think I will be more successful using it! I track everything I put in my mouth and it all comes up with the point’s value for you! No thinking required ;)

Question: Any dance videos that work for exercise? I am in the mood to move! Dancing!

So how is everyone else coming along?

Have a great day everyone! Back to work I go and carving pumpkins tonight!

Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment